This is such a simple supper — I even made mine with leftover baked sausage from the night before.
- 3 Italian sausage links (mine were already cooked), sliced on a bias
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar of your favorite red sauce
- 12 oz of your favorite boxed pasta ( I was feeling healthy so I used Banza)
- basil leaves, torn
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Saute peppers first a few minutes, then add onion and garlic.
- Cook 5-8 minutes, then add the jar of sauce.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta according to package directions.
- When pasta is ready, add it right to the sauce pan. Stir completely.
- Top with parmesan cheese and basil.