- 4 boneless skinless chicken Breasts (or 2 large), cut into chunks
- 1 large red pepper, de-seeded and cut into rings
- 1 large onion, cut into thick slices
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced on the bias
For the Marinade:
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place all marinade ingredients in a plastic zip bag.
- Add chicken chunks for at least an hour or overnight.
- Remove chicken chunks from marinade.
- Set heat to medium. Using a grill pan, grill the pieces until done, charring nicely.
- Do the same with the vegetables, also charring. Cut them as you please or keep whole.
Serve, as I usually do, over rice with tzatziki sauce on the side. (I make a killer tzatziki sauce)