The only thing needed to add to these recipes is your favorite cup of Joe.
- Leftover pizza slices or squares
- eggs to equal pizza servings
- Well…I did say this was simple, right?
- Heat oven to 350.
- Place leftover pizza slices on a pizza sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the eggs to your liking, we like easy over.
- Remove pizza from oven and top with the eggs.
- Eat with a knife and fork.
Brussel Sprouts and Eggs
- Leftover side dish brussel sprouts from your fave restaurant
(mine are from a local steakhouse, made with bacon and honey hot sauce. They’re divine!)
- eggs, prepared your preferred way
- Maybe some toast…
- Reheat the brussels.
- Prepare your eggs and serve side by side.
- Add a side of toast if you’d like.
- Trust us on this one, it’s fantastic and a healthy way to start the day with some greens!