- 1 package prepared mini croissants ( I use Costco's)
- chocolate chips (I prefer belgian bittersweet)
- brie cheese
- assorted jams
Nothing better than serving warm-from-the-oven filled croissants that take only minutes to make!
I have literally made dozens of versions of these croissants, but these are my favorites — the chocolate croissant and the cheese and jam croissant. The chocolate ones perfectly satisfy my breakfast chocolate obsession of late, and the jam and brie ones — well, does anyone really need an explanation of wanting to wake up to sweet and salty, crisp and buttery?
There is nothing more inviting or warming for the soul than a good cup of coffee and one of these 3-bite bundles of joy.
1. Preheat oven to 350. Assemble your ingredients.
2. Slice the Brie
3. Slice open your croissants and add the filling(s).
4. Place on a baking sheet, put in the oven and turn it off. Leave croissants in for approx 8 -10 minutes. Enjoy!