- 1 pckg mozzarella roll up sheet
- basil leaves or pesto
- salami or prosciutto
- EV olive oil for topping
- Unroll the mozzarella sheet, being careful not to tear or break it.
- Either lay down basil leaves or spread generously with pesto.
- Top with either salami or prosciutto.
- Tightly roll up from short end jelly-roll style.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap securing both ends with twist ties.
Refrigerate several hours. When ready to serve, unwrap and slice. Layer slices on a platter and drizzle with the EVOO. I serve with crackers.