- 1 pckg mozzarella roll up sheet
- basil leaves or pesto
- salami or prosciutto
- EV olive oil for topping
1. Unroll the mozzarella sheet, being careful not to tear or break it.
2. Either lay down basil leaves or spread generously with pesto.
3. Top with either salami or prosciutto.
4. Tightly roll up from short end jelly-roll style.
5. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap securing both ends with twist ties.
Refrigerate several hours. When ready to serve, unwrap and slice. Layer slices on a platter and drizzle with the EVOO. I serve with crackers.